Followers

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Weekly Update

Merry Christmas to all my stitching friends. This week has been busy with work, grandkids and a little stitching. I attended a tax seminor on Monday and Tuesday( I work for a CPA as a tax preparer), the Thurday night attended my 17 year old grandson's Choir concert. The concert was great, the kids are so good. I have my 6th grade granddaughter's first band concert Monday night. She is in the percussion section(drums,bell, and etc). I also got elected to hem her concert skirt for her as it was too long for this year. I also completed Christmas Cards(12) for a party this afternoon. I did find time to do a little stitching. Also stitching on a model for a stitching friend in California.
Here are pictures of my progress this week on my WIP's.
The ABC's of Aging Arfully by Lizzie*Kate
 The ABC Sampling Book by With My Needle (almost finished page 4)
 Garden of Joy 2009 Friendly Stitchers SAL
 November Snowman by Vermillion (sorry for the bad picture, camera batteries died, scanned it)
 Season of Rest Pillow by Littlehouse Needleworks - A Christmas Gift for my daughter.
Found fabric for the pillow at JoAnn's that looks like the one in the picture of the pattern.

Merry Christmas.



9 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Your stitching looks great.

blueladie said...

Wonderful stitching, Joyce! :) You are one busy lady and yet your needles seem to be smokin'!!! Cathryn

Nicola said...

Hello Joyce

I saw your message in the VS message board and thought I would have a look at your blog. I have enjoyed my visit and look forward to following your posts. Your Stitching is gorgeous xxx

Denise SA said...

Yet again you amaze me with your stitching.

stitchesnscraps said...

Lovely stitching as always! I keep eying up your ABC sampling book! I may have to find that one after Chistmas! All your stitching is so inspiring! Thanks for sharing!

Melissa

Annie Bee said...

You have been very busy with your stitching. They look lovely.

sharine said...

All looking great!

EvalinaMaria said...

All your WIPs are awesome! Keep those needles smoking!

mdgtjulie said...

Everything looks great Joyce, as usual. It's funny not to see a progress piccy of The Old West. I've been seeing them for so long...