Now on to the new year of 2012 with many hours of stitching and craftery.
I have been going thought my stash and have decided to have an end of year Give a way. Everyone is encouraged to comment that they would love to win and on New Year's Day I will pick a winner.
Here is the Give a Way.
1. TGIF “A Wild Bathroom” by Jeanette Crews Designs, Inc Leaflet
2. Sunflowers and Snickerdoodles by Ursula Wollenberg/Leisure Arts
3. Charted Alphabets and Borders/Volume Two by Leisure Arts
4. Something Special “Mallard Collection/Designs by Candi Martin
5. Christmas Sampler-Stamped Cross Stitch kit
6. 4 Placemats by Janlynn
7. Potholder=Kitchen classic/Vanilla/14ct Cross stitch fabric
8. Burp Towel-Blue / 14 ct cross stitch border
9. Burp Towel-Pink/14 ct cross stitch border
10. Wash Mitt for Babies/14 ct Aida Crossstitch trim
11. House of Genoa Counted Cross Stitch Kit
12. “In Symphony Quartet – Circles” cross stitch kit
13. Musical Cross Stitch Kit-“Home Tweet Home”
14. “Home Sweet Home” Greeting Card Kit
15. Cross Stitch Greeting-“Seaside picture” Kit
Next, I want to say Thanks to Nancy from Victorian Motto Sampler for the Great Give a way that I won and received last week. 25 skeins of her floss.
Have a great week and I will see everyone in the new year.