Followers

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday update

What a great week. Dec is here and so is the holiday time. Started out with a Holiday Lunch on Saturday at a French resturant in Houston with my sorority(Beta Sigma Phi) sisters. What fun. I also received ornaments several days and have now mailed my FS secret santa gift. Will start sending my Christmas Cards out this week. Also , continued my rotation of WIPs with a little progress on each. Also started the LHN Winter pillow for my daughter, a Christmas gift to go with the spring pillow(birthday gift in April). Also stitched on a model for a stitching friend in California.
I also have all 12 of 2010 LHN ornament pattern, used only once, that I would love to trade for other patterns. I have a wish list on the side bar of my blog. Email me at joycefrank@sbcglobal.net if onlyone is interested in trading.
Our weather here in our part of Texas is still warm, but a cold spell is due this week. Here are pictures of my WIPs progress and ornaments received in the mail this week.

 This was from the Brooks exchange, sent from Tara in Canada.
Friendly Stitchers exchange from Kate in the UK. Great postcards of home land.
 2011 Christmas ornament exchange from Linda, Pat, Mary, Melanie, and Tina.


 Displayed ornaments stitched and not given as gifts. I have to keep some for myself, right.
 These are ornaments received in 08 09 and 10 from exchanges.
 Weekly WIPs progress: ABC Sampler Book by With My Needle
 The ABCs of Aging Artfully by Lizzie*Kate
 The Library by Littlehouse Needleworks
 A Christmas Card from All is Calm ornament pattern LHN
 February Violet by EMS. Stitched the bottom border, now for the other 3 borders.
 Season of Rest pillow LHN(Christmas gift for my daughter)
 Red Birds JCS Nov/Dec . Stitching on on the magnolias in the center of the picture. It is being stitched on the suggested 28ct Cashel linen. I collect red birds so this will be mine forever.
Happy Holidays and Happy stitching




10 comments:

stitchesnscraps said...

What lovely ornaments you recieved! You lucky girl! And as always your progress continues to amaze and inspire! Thanks for sharing!

Melissa

Deb said...

Hi Joyce
Very nice ornaments. I like your hanging ornament display. Very clever!
Deb

Denise SA said...

I like the way you display your ornaments.Great progress as usual

Unknown said...

What beautiful ornaments and I love the way you displayed them, very clever !

blueladie said...

Oh what wonderful stitching and gifties! So enjoyed seeing the pics of all of them. Well-done Joyce. I am so jealous that you will be able to stitch the cover design from JCS. I would love to do this, but I know in my heart it would end up a UFO. ;) Merry Christmas! Cathryn

SoCal Debbie said...

I love how you display all your exchange ornaments! Your stitching needles are certainly busy! The cardinal and magnolias will look wonderful.

Tricia T said...

You're making such good progress on everything! I like how the one with violets is turning out!

Mouse said...

gosh that's a full list this week ... lovely ornaments you got hope you have a great week :) love mouse xxx

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely ornaments received. Great stitching as always.

EvalinaMaria said...

Wow, it feels like Christmas! Congrats on great exchanges!