Followers

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas wish

On this Christmas Eve morning, I would like to wish all my friends a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday. I would like to report that I did get the stitching done on The Season of Rest pillow. Now to stitch it onto the fabric and around the pillow this morning. I really like the fabric I found at JOAnn's.
As you know it is a gift for my daughter this Christmas. I did the spring for her birthday in April. Now only have the last two to stitch for her.
 This is my last give a way win from Victorian Motto Sampler. 25 skeins of wonderful floos. I am now deciding what to use it on. This year has been a great year for wins from friends and their blogs.

Watch for a give a way from me next week to end the year. I now have 140 followers in my first year of blogging.
Merry Christmas and Happy stitching to all.

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Your stitching is beautiful as always. The floss is wonderful. Such pretty colors. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful Healthy and Happy New Year!!

Lesleyanne said...

A lovely finish. The fabric is gorgeous. A lovely win.

Denise SA said...

A lovely finish and what beatiful colours of floss you won.

blue star stitcher said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Mouse said...

hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a merry stitchy new year :) love your pillow and well done on your wins too :) love mouse xxx