This retreat is held by Jackie Kayser & Stitches from the Heart in San Antonio. This is only my second stitching retreat and I am excited to be able to go again.
I have been stitching and finishing several pieces this past month.
1. “O” Overdye - Stitcher’s Alphabet – Brookes Books
“Red White and Blue” July Newsletter Freebie 2015– Blueladie Designs
Christmas Ride “Holly & Berries” Sled Ornaments-Sue Hillis
2. Stocking Christmas Ride Sled Ornament-Sue Hillis
3. “Tree” Christmas Ride Sled Ornament-Sue Hillis
4. “Hat and Mittens” Christmas Ride Sled Ornaments-Sue Hillis, now to finish the sled with them.
Christmas in Red-sled ornament-Sue Hillis The last one in the Christmas in red series.
1. “Texas Coral(IndianPaintBrush)Flower”–The 12 Days of Texas Christmas Series -Redbird Designs
Snowman Towel- Border Bonanza –Cross My Heart Designs-stitched for my friends church bazaar.
Now for the WIPs I stitched on this past few weeks.
1. Christmas Animals – Heaven And EarthJuly ”Larkspur ” Flower Of The Month series– Ellen Maurer Stroh
June Goldfinch” The Button Up Birdies #4- by Cathy Jean-The Victoria Sampler
When Cardinals Appear – Blackberry Lane Designs
Happy Stitching and have a great Thanksgiving holiday