Followers

Thursday, November 9, 2017

November blog update

I am off to pick up my friend, Roberta and head to New Braunfels,TX for a weekend of stitching and friendship. 
This retreat is held by Jackie Kayser & Stitches from the Heart in San Antonio. This is only my second stitching retreat and I am excited to be able to go again. 
I have been stitching and finishing several pieces this past month. 
1.     “O” Overdye - Stitcher’s  Alphabet – Brookes Books

 I am stitching the alphabet on an afghan.
      “Red White and Blue” July Newsletter Freebie  2015– Blueladie Designs


 Christmas Ride “Holly & Berries” Sled Ornaments-Sue Hillis

2.     Stocking Christmas Ride Sled Ornament-Sue Hillis
3.     “Tree” Christmas Ride Sled Ornament-Sue Hillis
4.     “Hat and Mittens” Christmas Ride Sled Ornaments-Sue Hillis, now to finish the sled with them.
 

 Christmas in Red-sled ornament-Sue Hillis The last one in the Christmas in red series.


 1.     “Texas Coral(IndianPaintBrush)Flower”–The 12 Days of Texas Christmas Series -Redbird Designs


 This is the three I have now stitched for me. The first six stitched was donated to the youth rodeo auction.
    Snowman Towel- Border Bonanza –Cross My Heart Designs-stitched for my friends church bazaar. 


Now for the WIPs I stitched on this past few weeks.
1.     Christmas Animals – Heaven And Earth 
     July ”Larkspur ”  Flower Of The Month series– Ellen Maurer Stroh


 June Goldfinch” The Button Up Birdies #4- by Cathy Jean-The Victoria Sampler
     When Cardinals Appear – Blackberry Lane Designs


Happy Stitching and have a great Thanksgiving holiday
Joyce

7 comments:

Deb said...

Well done! Love your sleds! Your HAED is looking amazing. Have a wonderful time at the retreat.

Mary said...

Enjoy your retreat, sounds like so much fun! All your stitches are wonderful, I'm especially fond of your birds! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving...Mary

Tiffstitch said...

Beautiful work on everything and I hope you have a great time!

diamondc said...

Joyce: Such fun stitching projects.
I hope you have fun at your retreat, I go to several a year it refresh's me and let me get on with the crappy stuff in life.

Blessings
Catherine

Honeybee said...

The number of WIPS you have and your progress on them is amazing to me. If I had that many, I would never finish anything! ;O) Of course, I'm especially partial to your Texas finishes and your Button Up Birdies. I stitched all of those and love them.

DJ said...

Wow! Your ornaments are so cute, I can't wait to see how you finish the others! I love those animals, I have that pattern around here somewhere and I get inspired every time I see yours. Well done, Joyce! Can't wait to hear about your retreat!

Desiree Ehleiter said...

Your projects are wonderful, but I still don't know how you keep track of them and on top of them all. It's a gift!