Followers

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Weekly Update

Fall is in the air, our weather was in the high 40s this morning with the sun shining. It is really nice here in SE Texas. I did it, finished the Halloween House and Texas Friends ornament this week.
Now to stitch a couple of ornaments for gifts and exchanges this week. Here is my progress for the week.
The Halloween House-Ursula Michaels
SAL with Linda at http://bengelcatlover10.blogspot.com and several other stitchers
I will give this to my Nephew's sons, Logan and Lane this week.
Texas Friends ornament-Redbirds Designs
I am donating this ornament as a prize at a Texas Hoedown party.
 
The Library-Littlehouse Needleworks
Now to finish the bricks and the bottom border.

Redbirds Rejoice-Blue Ribbon Designs
JCS 2013 ornament issue.

Baked Goods ornament-#7 2011 series-Littlehouse Needleworks

Redbirds-Marie Barber-JCS nov/dec 2011
Now stitching some berries behind the cardinal.

Have a great week.
Joyce

12 comments:

Deb said...

Congratulations on your super finishes! And in time for Halloween, too.
Love the Texas friends. Cute finish!
Your other WIPs are looking great!

Emma/Itzy said...

Congratulations on your two finishes! They both look great :)

Denise SA said...

Wow two more finishes

SoCal Debbie said...

Oh hurray! Halloween House looks fantastic! Your nephew's sons will be thrilled! I love how Redbirds is coming along.

Linda said...

Congrats on the awesome finished Joyce. Great progress on the others as always.

Linda

Elizabeth said...

I live in Texas and would love to buy the Redbird Designs - Best friends from Texas pattern but can't find it on any of the websites I normally buy from - can you let me know where I could buy the pattern please?

thanks
Elizabeth Barrett

Rita said...

Beautiful stitching, Joyce!

I'm enjoying this cooler weather. Now if only the ragweed pollen would go away. lol! Never satisfied, huh?

Mylene said...

Lovely finishes, Joyce!
And all WIP's are looking great too!

Anne said...

Joyce, love all your stitching, but especially love your Halloween House by Ursula Michaels. It's very nice!! :) Happy Stitching!!

Vicky L said...

Congratulations on your finishes! The and Halloween House came out fantastic and the ornament is very lovely.

Faith... said...

The Halloween House looks great and I am sure your nephew's sons will love it and it is just in time for Halloween! All your stitching looks wonderful :)

Anne Sans Tete said...

Fantastic work! I'm sure the recipients will love their gifts!

- Lisa N. in Saudi Arabia