Followers

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Weekly Update

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and now on to shopping and getting ready for the Christmas Holidays. It is my favorite Holiday of the year. Shopping, parties, and being with family and friends.
I had Thanksgiving lunch at my apartment with everyone bringing something to add to the lunch.
We had Ham, sweet potatoes, green been cassolerole, salad and of course pecan pie and apple pie.
There were 9 of us enjoying the afternoon. I did get to give my Nephew his belated birthday gift, his birthday was Oct. 3. He liked The Old West that I had done for him. I am posting a picture of him with it. Also, pictures of my progress of the week and the new Season of Rest -LHN pillow. If I can finish it, it will be a Christmas gift for my daughter. I had done and given her the Season of Hope in April for her birthday. I have also started a model crossstitch piece for a stitching friend from California. We are doing a new picture church directory and my sign off picture is the one that will be in it.
Steven, my nephew, with his birthday gift, The Old West-LHN
The Alphabet Sampler Book by With my Needle, page 4
 The ABCs of Aging Artfully, Lizzie*Kate
 The Stitcher's Alphabet, Letter D, Brooksbooks
 The Pumpkin Patch-Kitchen Towel (at least it will be ready for fall of 2012)
 A Thanksgiving Wreath-Holidays all Year (another one that will be ready for 2012)
 Season of Rest-LHN pillow (a christmas gift for my daughter)
 Red Birds, JCS Nov/Dec 2012. I think I frogged as many stitches as I stitched this wee, but it is coming alone. I always start in the center of the picture and of course that is the light colored floweres.
 Wishing all a Happy Holidays from me to you.
Happy stitching in the days to come.


31 comments:

Shirlee said...

So many projects ... & what nice photos! Your family members are lucky to receive your beautiful handstitched gifts : ) The photo of you is also very nice ... you look like a very sweet & lovely person : ) Blessings, Shirlee

stitchesnscraps said...

it is all so lovely! Your nephew looks so happy with his gift! And a new start! I LOVE that cardinal! I may have to stitch that one along with you! Thanks so much for sharing all your progress! You are an inspiration!

Melissa

Tricia T said...

What a lovely picture of you, Joyce! It's fun to see some new things in your rotation. I like the Brook's Books one that you just started!

Anonymous said...

Hi Joyce,
I've been enjoying reading your blog and following your progress on The Old West. It looks great! I'm making a note to myself to look for this chart when I get to the LNS. My son is a freshman at Trinity in San Antonio and loving Texas so I'd like to stitch this. Thanks for sharing! Nancy in NY

Unknown said...

What great stitching projects you are working on!! I love the picture of your nephew with LHN's The Old West! It turned out great!!! Have fun stitching!!!

Jo said...

So glad your nephew liked The Old West, it's wonderful all framed up. You're doing so many wonderful projects, where do you find the time and can I have some? LOL!

Denise SA said...

Wonderful stitching as always

Deb said...

Hi Joyce. I admire the time you spend stitching and all the lovely projects. Very nice family photo's. Happy holiday stitching, Deb

Vicky L said...

The Old West came out beautiful. You did a wonderful job. Sounds like you had a lovely Thanksgiving.

Lesleyanne said...

Your projects all look great. I LOVE your new starts, the cardinals and season of hope. Your nephew looks thrilled with his gift.

Anonymous said...

You are doing so many projects and glad that your nephew likes his picture.

Marl

mdgtjulie said...

You're making good progress on everything, Joyce. Grats on the finish too!! And your pic for the directory looks great!

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online xanax 1 mg recreational use - xanax urine drug test

Anonymous said...

buy ativan online lorazepam 1mg ratiopharm - ativan 2 mg generic

Anonymous said...

diazepam online diazepam muscle spasm - diazepam 2mg and driving

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam treat alcohol withdrawal - diazepam online kaufen rezeptfrei

Anonymous said...

ativan pharmacy buy lorazepam in mexico - lorazepam dorom 20cpr 1mg

Anonymous said...

discount valium effects of valium erowid - how much valium for anxiety

Anonymous said...

buy ativan online ativan overdose with alcohol - best online pharmacy ativan

Anonymous said...

cheap diazepam long do effects 10mg diazepam last - cheap diazepam online no prescription

Anonymous said...

xanax buy online no prescription alprazolam-ratiopharm 0 5 mg tabletten - generic xanax .25

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam buy valium online usa legally - diazepam online eu

Anonymous said...

order ativan ativan 3 weeks - ativan withdrawal in elderly

Anonymous said...

xanax for sale where to buy xanax online no prescription - 5 panel drug screen xanax

Anonymous said...

buy xanax buy xanax online uk - xanax or valium

Anonymous said...

soma pharmacy buy somatropin thailand - carisoprodol overdose

Anonymous said...

buy carisoprodol soma online pharmacy - soma class of drug

Anonymous said...

buy valium online wholesale-pharmacy valium - buy valium online overnight

Anonymous said...

buy somas online rx carisoprodol 350mg - soma scheduled drug ca

Anonymous said...

buy zolpidem ambien cr online pharmacy - ambien drug contraindications

Anonymous said...

buying ambien online ambien 10 mg dose - information on ambien medication