Followers

Sunday, April 23, 2017

blog update-Tax Deadline is in the books.

Good morning to all friends in cross stitching and hobby land
I am now able to relax and stitch and do other crafts without being really tired. As I work for a
CPA, tax time is our busiest of the year. I have done a little stitching and finished even in the busy time.
Here is some that I have managed to finish.
1.     “Main Street Station” #3 Hometown Holiday Series-Little House Needleworks
 
  1.     “Texas Cowboy Boot”–The 12 Days of Texas Christmas Series -Redbird Designs


Since I donated the first six I stitched, I have started my own set of the 12.

1.     April Robin” The Button Up Birdies #3- by Cathy Jean-The Victoria Sampler
 I am displaying them on a wreath. This is what I have finished.
I have also stitched on a couple of my WIPs too.
Letter “S”-Jim Shore-Book of Monograms. My niece, Sarah, asked me to stitch it in shades of Brown.
       When Cardinals Appear – Blackberry Lane Designs

I also enjoyed celebrating my daughter(Deanna)46th birthday on Easter Sunday, April 16., wow.
We went to Church and then dinner to celebrate. Jeff, Deanna's friend, brought his 3 daughter with him. We now have the Brady Brunch family, what fun. 


 
 
What a great daughter, granddaughter, and grandson! You can't ask for more.
love them to the moon and back.
See you next time.
Joyce
 
 
 

11 comments:

CatsnCorgis said...

Joyce,
Welcome back! We miss you every tax season. I love the small boot and bluebells....

Sally

Deb said...

Well done on your perfect finishing! Lovely family and friends!

Unknown said...

Wonderful stitching, as always, Joyce. Love the Little House series. You have finished them off so cute. And really like how you are displaying Cathy Jean's birdies. Looks like you'll need another wreath to fit them all.

Dorrie

diamondc said...

Hi Joyce: It is so nice to see you back to stitching.
Beautiful finishing.

Blessings
Catherine

Unknown said...

Now, that tax time is over, you can breathe a sigh of relief! Your updated projects are beautiful!

Shelly said...

Great stitching! Your wreath project will look wonderful. Celebrating family birthdays are the best.

Mouse said...

glad you managed to get some stitching in even though you are mega busy around this time of year ... now sit back and relax with even more stitching :) love mouse xxxx

Astrids dragon said...

You have been busy! I love all your finishes, especially the houses.
It's always nice to get together for family time, lucky you!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Beautiful finishes, Joyce.

Desiree Ehleiter said...

Your projects are wonderful. That's a lot to get done during a busy work period. I always love the pictures of your grandchildren. They always look so happy, and happy to be together! Great job, so happy there are still people who know how to raise a family.

RJ said...

Hello Joyce! I found your blog tonight and was drawn to your Texas photos and your lovely stitching. We have a son that lives in Murphy and I love to cross stitch too. I'm going to sign up to follow you tonight and look through your past posts. If you have some time please come by and visit a new blog I started with my friend Mary called stitchingfriendsforever2 RJ