Followers

Sunday, July 10, 2016

July Blog Update

Hello, hope all of you are staying cool and safe this summer. Here in Texas, the days are in the high 90s, with a few showers here and there. It is a good time to stay inside and stitch and craft to your hearts content. I am only working 3 days a week now and since I live with my daughter, I have a little more time to stitch. I did complete a couple of my WIPs and made progress on several other WIPs
.
    “Meg March” from Little Women-Brookes Books This will be given to my niece and she will have it framed. She is excited to receive the set. Next is Jo March.


“L” Lace - Stitcher’s  Alphabet – Brookes Book-Stitched A-L
I am stitching the Alphabet on an afghan
 

The Button Up Birdies #2, February Whiskey Jack, by Cathy Jean-The Victoria Sampler
 Christmas Animals – Heaven And Earth
 Christmas Angel“ #4  Heavenly Host set-(4)-Joan Elliott The Utimate Cross Stitch Collection 2011 
 
Kitchen Towel , stitching a Poinsettia design– The Prairie Schooler, Inc.
This design is a freebie on their website.

Here are a few cards that I have created.

Stay cool, see you next week.
Joyce
 

5 comments:

Desiree Ehleiter said...

Your projects are wonderful. I'm amazed you can get so much done on so many different projects. I'm looking forward to your next update!

Tiffstitch said...

Congrats on finishing Meg and lovely progress on the rest too!

Deb said...

Well done! Beautiful stitching! Always nice to have more time to stitch.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your finish. Your stitching is lovely.

KimM said...

Beautiful stitching, beautiful projects!
xxx