Followers

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Update on WIPs week of July 12-18th

I am a little behind in posting my progress on WIPs and my two completed pieces. With my move, getting settled, working and life in general, I have still found time to relax by stitching.
1.     Table Runner Noel 2009 Sal-Novalee2.Com

1.     “Sweet Shop” #4 Hometown Holiday Series-Little House Needleworks
I love the cube finish and  Vonna has the tutorial for the cube on The Little House Needleworks web site.
I found this Christmas Fabric on a clearance rack a couple of years ago and hope I can find some more of it. I will be using it to back my village cubes.
 “J” Japanese Emproidery-Stitcher’s  Alphabet – BrooksBook
The face is stitched, only in white, will show up when I backstitch it.
1.     “Christmas Angel“ #3 Heavenly Host-Collection(4)-Joan Elliott 
Christmas Animals – Heaven And Earth
1.     January 2014  Doodle Greeting Card-Blueladie Designs
1.     May “Lily of the Valley” Flower Of The Month series– Ellen Maurer Stroh-
Enjoy your summer.










4 comments:

Shelly said...

Nice work on the table runner! In time for Christmas. Love your cube and the backing fabric. Great progress on your other projects!

Tiffstitch said...

Great finishes and thanks for the tip on where to find the tutorial. Nice progress on everything else!

Astrids dragon said...

Wow, you have been busy! Love your finish, it looks great!

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Wow...you are one very busy lady.....glad that you can still find time to stitch.

I just love your Finish and all of your WIP's. They are so pretty...love the colors in them. You are making great progress on them as well.

Happy Stitching
Linda K