Followers

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Happy 4th of July Weekend and update on stiching

Enjoyed watching the fireworks on TV. They were pretty. Went with my daughter Sat. morning to watch my granddaughter compete in a Barrel 5D Jackpot competition  in Brenham, TX. It is always fun to watch her ride. Then on Saturday afternoon I watched my Houston Astros baseball game, then the Belmont Horse Race and then some Tennis. Of course I stitched as well while watching the sports. I made progress on several of my WIPs. Here they are
Christmas Animals – Heaven And Earth
  1.     “Christmas Angel“ #3 Heavenly Host-Collection(4)-Joan Elliott 

  1.     January 2014  Doodle Greeting Card-Blueladie Designs

 July Cowboy Snowman- Snowman Series–Vermillion-Stitched  
  1.     June  Weather Poems-Britian’s #1 Crossstitch Magazine-2000 issues

 “J” -Stitcher’s  Alphabet – BrooksBook
  1.     May “Lily of the Valley” Flower Of The Month series– Ellen Maurer Stroh-

  1.     Table Runner Noel 2009 Sal-Novalee2.Com
Almost finished, just a little more on one end.
  1.     “Tree Farm” Ornament -2012 Ornament Series-Littlehouse Needleworks

That' it. Have a good week.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Lovely update Joyce! You HAED is looking fantastic!

Tiffstitch said...

Great progress on everything! Do you think another week will finish your table runner?

diamondc said...

Joyce: I am always amazed at how much you get done.
I love all your projects.
Love the table runner and almost done, yippee.
The ornament is adorable.

Blessings
Catherine