Followers

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Weekly Update

Woke up to the sun this morning, which was nice after a bad week of rain storms and flooding in Texas. I was able to get some stitching done on my WIPs and also finished a copy.
Here are my the ones I finished.
This is the first four of The 12 days of A Texas Christmas series by Redbird Designs.
This was a 2009 SAL in the Friendly Stitchers Group(it is not available any longer).
I even put some of my own designs in the gardn.
Garden of Joy
 

WIPs I stitched on and the ones I started.
Snowman and Friends Christmas Stocking Gold Collection kit
 April Calendar Girl - Little House Needleworks
 Texas Signs of Spring #2 - Redbird Designs
 "Sweet Shop" #4 of the Hometown Holiday Series- Little House Needleworks
 June Weather Poem -2000 issues in Bitian's #1 Crossstch Magazines
Have a good week.
 
 

6 comments:

Shebafudge said...

Lots of lovely stitching! The garden one is particularly pretty. xx

Deb said...

Congrats on al, your finishes! Well done on your pretty ornaments!
So hapoy the rain let up. We were floating away....

Unknown said...

Enjoyed your update, Joyce. Your finishes are wonderful - congrats on them!
Blessings, Donna (bbinteractive)

diamondc said...

Joyce: Wonderful stitching with great progress.
Love the ornaments.

Blessings
Catherine

cucki said...

Wonderful stitching x

Tiffstitch said...

I'm glad you're getting some sunshine, and congrats on your finishes! Great progress on the rest as well.