Followers

Monday, May 11, 2015

Turtle Trot monthly update and weekly update

Hi Blogger Friends.  It's time for my turtle trot update.  This is a SAL being hosted by Claudette of BAP Attack.  We pick 10 projects to work on throughout the year and see how many we can finish.  We post pictures on our progress each 10th of the month.
I also stitched on a few other WIPS as I have 15 in my rotation which includes an ornament for a quarterly exchange. I am a big sports fan, so I have been watching the Houston Astros and the Houston Rockets, so a lot of stitching goes on. The Houston Astros are playing great baseball this year and the Houston Rockets are having a hard time, but I am still a big fan.
First are my pictures of the 10 turtle trot projects.
1.     Christmas Animals – Heaven And Earth 2 pages out of 8 pages completed

1.     Table Runner Noel 2009 Sal-Novalee2.Com

1.     “I” -Stitcher’s  Alphabet – BrooksBook-Stitched A B C D E F G H


1.     Christmas Card-Christmas Angels“ #2 Heavenly Host” Collection(4)-Joan Elliott 
 

1.     November 2013 Doodle Greeting Card-Blueladie Designs
  1.     May “Lily of the Valley” Flower Of The Month series– Ellen Maurer Stroh-
Stitched-Jan, Feb, March April




  1.     June-Graduation Snowman- Snowman Series – Vermillion- Stitched  Jan ,Mar, April, May,Nov, Dec


  1.     “Blessed” Ornament -2012 Ornament Series-Littlehouse Needleworks

1.     June  Weather Poems-Britian’s #1 Crossstitch Magazine-2000 issues


Garden Of Joy

That's it for this week. Enjoy the coming week and hope you have many hours of stitching.


5 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Great progress on everything!

hazel c UK said...

Lovely photos, nice to see you have nearly finished Garden of Joy.
Enjoy the day,
Hazel c uk

Deb said...

Lots of progress! Everything is lovely!

diamondc said...

Oh my goodness Joyce, you have loads of progress going on here.

Blessings
Catherine

Faith... said...

Everything looks awesome Joyce!