Followers

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Grow Your Blog 2015 party Give A Way Winner

First, I would like to say Hello to all my new followers and Happy Valentine's Day to all my followers. I enjoy posting about my cross stitching and family life and enjoy all of you keeping up with me.
Now for the fun part. We have a winner "Wandering Wren" from the blog "Little Wandering Wren" blog. I said it would be a surprise package, so here it is:
A stitched finger tip towel (stitched by me "J"), a Santa Mill Hill Bead kit, a Christmas Cross Stitch "Spirit of Christmas, and a Pine Mountain Pillow Kit.
Now Wandering Wren please send me your snail mail address, so I can send it to you.
Thanks to all that commented.
Have a great week.


http://vicki-2bagsfull.blogspot.co.nz/2015/01/welcome-to-2015-grow-your-blog-party.html
Vicki is hosting a Grow Your Blog!!! party each year. There are over 400 blogs taking part this year. What A great way to meet new friends! This will be my second year joining in on the fun. I will have a give a way on Feb. 15th which will be a surprise package of assorted items. Just comment and let me know if you want a chance for it.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. You are set as "no-reply" so i couldn't respond to you directly. I hope you don't mind me writing you instead on your blog.

I'm looking forward to being in your "neck" of the woods later this year when I teach for the Tudor Rose Sampler Guild.