Followers

Monday, February 9, 2015

Weekly Updated blog

What a great weekend I had. My sorority Beta Sigma Phi, had our annual Sweetheart Ball and what a wonderful ball, full of surprises. First during the Cocktail hour, my daughter shows up to be my guest for the evening. Then when the Sweetheart presentation began, I was announced as the Queen for the evening. What an honor! What fun. Here are a few pictures from the evening.



And yes, I did do some stitching last week. I stitched a lot on the horse, Cochise, for my granddaughter. Here are the WIPs I stitched on.
June-Graduation Snowman- Snowman Series – Vermillion
 
1.     “Good Tidings” ornament #12-2011 Ornament Series-Littlehouse Needleworks
  1.      “March” Calendar Girl Series-Littlehouse Needleworks
  1.     June  Weather Poems-Britian’s #1 Crossstitch Magazine-2000 issues
  1.     “Cochise” pattern created on PC Stitch
That's it for this week. Have a great week and enjoy whatever life throws your way.
 

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful stitching, Joyce.
And congrats on being named Queen! What fun!

Sandie said...

Congratulations on being Queen - even if only for an evening! Your horse picture is coming on great - your Granddaughter will be thrilled when it's finished.

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a great time at the ball with great surprises! Love your stitching :)
Kim

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a great time at the ball with great surprises! Love your stitching :)
Kim

Linda said...

Congrats on being the Queen Joyce. Nice progress on your stitching.

Linda

Mouse said...

ohhhh how wonderful to be crowned the Queen for the ball ... fabulous photo of you and your daughter ... and well done on the stitching too :) love mouse xxxxx

Dixie @ Arranged Words said...

What fun! Great pictures, and I love the stitching!

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely progress on the stitching :)

Deb said...

Congratulations on your Queen status!!
Great WIP's progress!