I have started a new project. I have now charted, Anna, horse, Cochise(only the head) and have started cross stitching it. I will make it into a pillow, hopefully by Jan. 30. She will be 15 then.
I did put a few stitches in several of my WIPS this past week.
1. “Season’s Greetings” ornament-Little House Needleworks
1. Christmas Animals – Heaven And Earth 2 pages out of 8 pages completed
This has a lot of confetti stitching
1. Table Runner Noel 2009 Sal-Novalee2.Com
I am stitching the design on both ends and finally I am beginning to see the end.
1. “H” -Stitcher’s Alphabet – BrooksBook-Stitched A B C D E F G
This is being stitched on an afghan.
1. Christmas Card-Christmas Angels“ #2 Heavenly Host” Collection(4)-Joan Elliott
1. October 2013 Doodle Greeting Card-Blueladie Designs
That's it for the week. Have a wonderful week with lots of stitching time.