I am keeping to my rotation of 15 projects this year and hopefully will finish a couple of my monthly series I am stitching on. Also, will continue to stitch ornaments for gifts as my family and friends.
September 2013 Doodle Greeting Card-Blueladie Designs
I have now stitched 9 of the 2013 Doodle designs and put them on greeting cards.
1. April “Sweet Pea” Flower Of The Month series – Ellen Maurer Stroh-Stitched Jan, Feb, March
1. June-Graduation Snowman- Snowman Series – Vermillion- Stitched Jan ,Mar, April, May,Nov, Dec
1. “Good Tidings” ornament #12-2011 Ornament Series-Littlehouse Needleworks
1. June Weather Poems-Britian’s #1 Crossstitch Magazine
1. Garden Of Joy-Friendly Stitchers Sal 2009 -completed 45 Squares Of 52
1. Snowman and Friends Christmas Stocking – Gold Collection Kit
1. “March” Calendar Girl Series-Littlehouse Needleworks
The 12 Days of Texas Christmas-Redbird Designs stitched so far. Chili Peppers, Hats off to Y'All, and Redbird Dreams in Winter” ornament-
Redbird Dreams in Winter” ornament- The 12 Days of Texas Christmas-Redbird Designs.
This is the Texas fabric I found online and using to back the Texas ornaments.
1. Poinsettia Towel-Lois Winston for DMC-Just Cross Stitch Magazine Nov/Dec 2011
Finished the flower, now the for the border.
Have a great year and enjoy life.