Followers

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Weekly Update

The holiday season was started. I love the Christmas season and what it stands for. My first occasion for the season was a Holiday Tea last Saturday afternoon. I was part of the committee that hosted it and it was attended by 46 wonderful friends. It was held in the home of one of our members. I am a member of Beta Sigma Phi, an international friendship sorority. Lots of friendship, food, and visiting.
Then Sunday, I went to Edna, TX to watch my granddaughter ride and compete in the monthly Texas High School rodeo. She is so much fun to watch.
I also won a chart of my choice in Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe 12 days of Christmas Give a ways and received it on Sat. I chose the Victorian Merry Christmas Sampler chart.
I did get some stitching done as well last week. I am still stitching on ornaments for gifts. I did finish another one as well. Here is the finished ornament and the WIPs I stitched on.
1.     Winter Forest #11-2011 Ornament Series-Littlehouse Needleworks
 
1.     Redbird Dreams in Winter- June –The 12 Days of Texas Christmas-Redbird
 
 
1.     Snowman and Friends Christmas Stocking – Gold Collection Kit
 
1.     Garden Of Joy-Friendly Stitchers Sal 2009 -completed 43     Squares Of 52
1.     A Victorian Christmas ornament-Praiseworthy Stitches-Just Cross Magazine Winter 2013
That's it for this update, enjoy.
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

 

 

 

7 comments:

Deb said...

Sweet finish!
Coming a long nicely with your WIP's!

Carol Stuck said...

Your stitching is exquisite! Hugs!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

all your stitching Joyce is stunning! I love the LHN finished ornament! Good job! Merry Christmas!

Linda said...

Lovely stitching as always Joyce.

Linda

Summer said...

Lovely works! especially love the stocking.

Pamela D. Atkinson said...

Joyce, I have missed a couple of updates and I see you have been very very busy with stitching and family. Love your work! I added your link to my blogger home page because you are such an inspiration. hugs, and happy stitching, Queeny

Shebafudge said...

Lots of wonderful stitching. Sound like you had a lovely time preparing for Christmas. xx