Being able to spend time with family and friends have been wonderful.
I have been able to spend a little time stitching this year and have enjoyed learning new stitches and finishing(thanks to Vonna, The Twisted Stitcher). So many new designs keep appearing and added of course to my to do list. I have also be lucky in winning floss and patterns this year. My latest was one of Victorian Motto Sampler 12 days of Christmas Give A Way. I won a chart of my choice for me and a friend. I choice the Merry Christmas Sampler. Also, I was in several exchanges during the year and received a number of great ornaments, cross stitch and other handmade. I am wishing all of you a wonderful 2015 with a lot of time to stitch and craft all year.
I did get another ornament finished for a gift and a little stitching done on a few of my WIPs.
Here are the pictures for the week.
1. Winter Forest ornament #11-2011 Ornament Series-Littlehouse Needleworks
1. Redbird Dreams in Winter- June –The 12 Days of Texas Christmas-Redbird Designs.
1. Snowman and Friends Christmas Stocking – Gold Collection Kit
1. Garden Of Joy-Friendly Stitchers Sal 2009 -completed 44 Squares Of 52
“March” Calendar Girl Series-Littlehouse Needleworks
1. Poinsettia Towel-Lois Winston for DMC-Just Cross Stitch Magazine Nov/Dec 2011
1. A Victorian Christmas ornament-Praiseworthy Stitches-Just Cross Magazine Winter 2013
Happy New Year