Followers

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Weekly Update

I enjoyed another Sunday watching my granddaughter, Anna, compete in the Texas High School Rodeo. She is holding her own with all the older youth. I did finish my first PC Stitch pattern of Anna's first horse, Sleepy. I made a pillow using brown corduroy fabric. I am please how my first design came out.

I did get a little stitching on other WIPs this last week
1.     June  Weather Poems-Britian’s #1 Crossstitch Magazine
1.     Come and Behold Him – Fancy Work –JCS Christmas Ornament issue 2013-gift
 
  1.     Garden Of Joy-Friendly Stitchers Sal 2009 -completed 43 Squares Of 52
added a little dormouse.
  1.      “February” Calendar Girl Series-Littlehouse Needleworks
  1.     Snowman and Friends Christmas Stocking – Gold Collection Kit
1.     Redbird Dreams in Winter- June –The 12 Days of Texas Christmas-Redbird Designs.
 
  1.     Poinsettia Towel-Lois Winston for DMC-Just Cross Stitch Magazine Nov/Dec 2011
Happy Stitching
 
 
 

9 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

A beautiful finish, well done!

Deb said...

Sleepy look gorgeous!
Beautiful WIPS!
You are making good progress on the garden!

Gillie said...

Joyce, that is terrific, I would imagine horses are not easy to do!

Emma/Itzy said...

Lovely progress and a great finish x

Linda said...

They all look great Joyce.

Linda

cucki said...

Beautiful stitching x

Unknown said...

Lovely finish the horse is beautiful. I love all your other projects too!! Especially the stocking.

Unknown said...

Your work is beautiful - I am amazed how you keep up on everything! Good for you!

Shebafudge said...

Wonderful stitching. I love how you finished Sleepy...beautiful. xx