Followers

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Weekly Update

Good morning, fall is in the air here in Texas. I didn't get as much stitching done this past week as I was on Grandmother duty. My daughter was out of town on business, so I did taxi duty and house setting. Of course I never mind as I enjoy my grandkids. I spent Sunday at the second High School rodeos for the year. It was fun watching my granddaughter and all of the other youth ride and compete. I did get my Joy and Peace ornament finished into an ornament. Here are the pictures.
1.     Joy and Peace Ornament-#9 2011 Ornament series - LittleHouse Needleworks

 April “Sweet Pea” Flower Of The Month series – Ellen Maurer Stroh
  1.     “Christmas Angels“ #2 Heavenly Host” Collection(4)-Joan Elliott 

 “G” -Stitcher’s  Alphabet – BrooksBook
 
1.     Joy and Peace Ornament-#9 2011 Ornament series - Littlese Needleworks

Have a great week and enjoy life to its fullest.

7 comments:

cucki said...

Wow so many beautiful projects xx

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finish Joyce. Nice progress on your other projects.

Linda

Lija Broka said...

Well done on the finish!

Lija Broka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mouse said...

lovely progress on your pieces and glad GD is doing well in her rodeo shows ... love mouse xxxx

Deb said...

Great work!
Love your Joy finish!

Denise SA said...

You inspire me Joyce I had better get stitching