Followers

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Weekly Update

Good morning. Hope everyone has had a great holiday weekend. My 4th of July was quite as I stayed in out of the heat and enjoyed stitching and relaxing. We have a Bramen Wine(a Texas wine) tasting room near my home. We get together most Wednesday evenings as they have open mike and a fun evening spent with friends and family. A little wine and lots of visiting with all. Here are progress on the WIPS I stitched on this past week. Also stitched on another exchange ornament.
My jars of thread after the first 6 months of this year. They do show I have stitched a little this year. I will use the thread to fill small ornaments at Christmas.

The Alphabet Samplers Book-With My Needle
I have started the 15th page of 16 pages.
Snowman and Friends Christmas Stocking-Gold Collection Kit

Silent Night Ornament-2011 #5 in the series-
Little House Needleworks

Garden of Joy - SAL Friendly Stitchers Group
I have added a Poppy for my 28th square of 52.

The Halloween House Ursula Michaels
SAL with Linda at http://bengalcatlover10.blogspot.com and others.
This has been fun stitching with others.

Red Birds - Marie Barber-JCS nov/dec 2011 issue
stitching on the Male Redbird

Some have said they haven't seen the completed picture
As you can see there is still more to stitch, but I am enjoying it.

Have a great week at whatever life sends your way.
 


9 comments:

blueladie said...

Joyce, I love your pieces and I admire your stitching progress. You are an inspiration. :) Cathryn

Linda said...

Great progress Joyce. I can see HH being completed before Halloween.

Linda

Vicky L said...

Beautiful stitching Joyce! Have a great week!

Mouse said...

they are all looking good and some almost near to completion too :)
love the new header you have got as well :) love mouse xxxx

cucki said...

Aww they are all so sweet..
Big hugs x

Deb said...

Looks like you are in the home stretch of many of your WIP's. Lovely garden of joy. Every work looks fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Lovely progress on your wips!
Have a good week (:

SoCal Debbie said...

Another great stitching update, Joyce! Garden of Joy is so pretty! Halloween House looks fantastic! Redbirds is beautiful.

Denise SA said...

Looking forward to a finish on the alphabet sampler book only 2 more pages to go