Followers

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Weekly Update

Good morning all. Hope the first week of the new year has gone well for you. Our weather here has turned cold for us. 50s in the day and 30s in the night. We had rain for the last couple of days, but should clear up today. I spent New Years Eve at my daughter's annual New Years Eve Party. I had a couple of glasses of wine to bring in the New Year and then went to bed rather early. Enjoyed the first day of 2013 stitching. I have also joined a couple of card challenges for the year. I will post my progress on a different post. They are the 2013 Christmas Card Challenge(52 cards for the year and 2013 365 Card Challenge(1 a day). Here are the WIPs and new starts this past week. Also, started an ornament for the Friendly Stitchers Group Valentine exchange.
Snowman and Friends-Gold Collection Kit
2013 Goal to finish for the 2013 Christmas Season
Cardinal Winter-#1 2011 Little House Needlworks ornament Series
A Greeting Card using a design from
This is from their January newletter feebie 
The Alphebet Sampler-With My Needle
page 11 of 16.
The Halloween House-Ursula Micheals
SAL started Jan 2011 with linda at http://bengalcatlover10.blogspot.com and others
I stitch on this on Fridays. 
Red Birds-Marie Barber
Just Cross Magazine nov/dec 2011
I started this in Dec 2011 and stitch on it on Saturdays.
 
Lilly-Nora Corbet
This will be a birthday gift for my granddaughter the end of January(I hope)
Have a great week and hopefully a lot of stitching.
joyce


12 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Wonderful progress and stitching!

Sarah Beth said...

You are making great progress on your wips. I especially look forward to the stocking and Ursula Michael haunted house being finished to see:-)

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely progress on all of your projects. They are looking great.

Denise SA said...

Thanks again for sharing your red bird design seems to be coming along fine b

Jo said...

Wonderful stitching, hope you manage to get your Nora Corbett design finished in time.

Emma/Itzy said...

Beautiful projects! I look forward to seeing more of your progress :)

Linda said...

Great progress Joyce.

Linda

SoCal Debbie said...

Halloween House and Red Birds look great! It's wonderful to be so disciplined to keep to your SAL schedule. I will get back to my Friday stitching on Halloween House soon!

Nicola said...

Will you have time to stitch with all the wonderful cards you are making.

Shaunterria said...

You are making such great progress on all of your WIPs! I really enjoy seeing your stitching come to life :)

--shaunterria
ca11i0pe.blogspot.com

Mylene said...

You sure have a good start with your stitching and all looking wonderful!!

Mouse said...

ohh well done with your stitching and your cards and good luck with the nora and hope you get it finished on time :) love mouse xxxxx