1. “Country Christmas” Cross stitch kit with genuine wood frame
2. Christmas Sampler stamped Cross Stitch
3. 2 Janlynn Placemats-
4. Cross Stitch Designs for Sipper Cups by Sam Hawkins leaflet.
5. A Little Bit O’ Learning’ by Alma Lynne leaflet
6. Animal Magnetism II by Cross My Heart, INC Leaflet
7. Country Lovin by Dale Burdett leaflet
8. Make mine Country by Dale Burdett leaflet
9. Christmas Stocking with crossstitch top
10. Kitchen towel-water color design with crossstitch inset
11. Kitchen towel-ivy design with crossstitch inset
12. Finger tip towel-pink with crossstitch inset
Again, this past week, work has been busy, busy, and busy, but I did stitching a few lengths of thread in my WIPs. Here are pictures of what I manage to stitch. Several of you have asked how I rotate my WIPs and if I have a schedule for stitching on them. Yes I do and I will tell you a little of my schedule as I post the WIPs.
Sunday is my day to stitch on The Alpabet Sampler-With My Needle.
check it out at http://stitchingwithmyfurbabies. Linda is updating all of the other progress.
Saturday is stitching day for Red Birds Just Cross Stitch Nov/Dec issue.
Somedays I only get 1 length of thread stitched, but a little is progress.
Now for some news, I gave my self an Easter present. I traded my 2005 Ford Tarus for a 2009 Toyota Camay. My Ford was beginning to have bad days.
Have a wonderful week and enjoy the Easter Season.