Followers

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday's update

What a great and busy week I have had. First on Monday evening, celebrated my daughter, Deanna, birthday. Then on Wednesday evening, I attended my Grandson's, Christopher, FFA Banquet. He received 4 awards, also retiring as Sentiel for 2011-2012 and installed as Vice President for the new year 2012-2013. Anna, my granddaughter, received her award for being a junior FFA member. Of course I am so proud of them, pictures at end. Then on Saturday, I attended my Beta Sigma Phi' Founders Day Banquest. I did the scrapbook for the outgoing President of our council, picture of cover at end of update. My Chapter was honored for becoming a Master's chapter(the first in our council). The luncheon was really nice. I did find a little time for stitching in the middle of scrapbooking. Here are pictures of my week.
The ABC Sampling Book-With My Needle
 ABCs of Aging Artfully Lizzie Kate
 Christmas Animals-Heaven and Earth
 The Halloween House-U Michaels. SAL with others
 Red Birds (JCS issue Nov/Dec)
 Christopher looking over his award.
 Anna proud of her award
 My great family.
 Our theme for the banquest was A Tip of the Hat to Tradition.
Happy stitching and enjoy life to its fullest



12 comments:

stitchesnscraps said...

As always, Joyce, you are inspiring! Your stitching is amazing! Congrats to your 2 grandkids! Thanks for sharing!

Melissa J.

Vicky L said...

Your stitching is beautiful! Congrats to your grandchildren. And to you Beta Sigma Phi for becoming a Master's chapter. A great honor!

blueladie said...

What a great post Joyce. I believe you are right. You have a great family and I can 'hear' the pride in your post. As always, your stitching is wonderful. Keep up the good work! :) Cathryn

mdgtjulie said...

Sounds like a lovely week, Joyce. Your stitching looks great, as always. And grats to the grands. Wonderful that they got awards. Happy belated to your daughter too. Hope you have as good a week this week!!

Linda said...

Great progress on everything Joyce. Congrats to the grandkids.

Linda

shutterbug (Elaine) said...

Looks like you have good reason to be proud of your family. :) Your stitching looks beautiful. I love that LK ABCs of Aging Artfully. That one is on my wish list. I don't think I have seen the Halloween House before! My daughter and I would both love that one! We both love Halloween. I'll have to try to find it. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs, Elaine (bbinteractive)

shutterbug (Elaine) said...

Also, I added your blog to my blog list. I hope that's ok.
Elaine

SoCal Debbie said...

All your stitching is looking wonderful, Joyce! What a great scrapbook cover you made for your group. Everyone looks so happy!

Rhona said...

What a busy week you had...and wonderful celebrations too!

Otter said...

Fantastic week of awards and banquets. Love the progress you've made on your stitching in the middle of all that.

Denise SA said...

Glad to see you had a good time with your family. LK ageing alphabet is almost finished.

Mel said...

What a great week of awards and baquents :) I LOVE LK Ageing Alphabet - it looks gorgeous!