Followers

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy April Spring Day March 10, 2011

Good morning all from a spring day here in Texas. It was in the low's 90s on Saturday. I am showing off my first bloom this spring on my hibiscus. I live in an apartment and kept it inside all winter. I bought it last spring as a small plant. I don't have much of a green thumb, but sometimes a plant will grow for me. The other plant was brought last spring also, but I didn't think it made it over the winter, but wow, it did.
My rotation this past week included EMS February Violet, With My Needle Alphabet Sampler, LHN Under the Tree ornament, Brooks Stitchers Alphabet, Garden of Joy(Friendly Stitchers SAL 2009)Blossom Tree square and another Christmas Card completed for 2011. Today I am hoping to finish LHN Season of Hope(Spring) which I will put on a pillow for my daughter's birthday April 16th. Also will work on the Alphabeth Sampler this evening.








No comments: