Followers

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Blog Update with lots of family and life events.

2018 is really passing us with many great life happenings. We celebrated April Birthdays for my daughter who turned 47, wow and my niece who is now 50, another wow. /We also had an engagement party for my daughter and soon to be my son-in-law, Nov 17, 2018.
 My daughter and niece grow up together.
My niece loves Halloween, so I stitched Sue Hillis-Witches Shoe for her.
My granddaughter graduated from Foster High School, Lamar Consolidated ISD, Richmond, TX on June 2, 2018. May included prom for her as well. She will starting college in the fall at Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, TX





I have been doing a little stitching as well. I have finished A Good Marriage by Lizzie Kate for my daughter's wedding in November. Now to add the charms and frame it. She loves Horses and he is a fireman.
Now I am ready to get back to my rotation of stitching. See you next month.
Joyce



5 comments:

Deb said...

Congratulations on your new family!
Deb

Mary said...

Your granddaughter is beautiful!! Such a lovely Marriage stitch, Congrats on your growing family!

Honeybee said...

You have a lot going on! Enjoy all the milestones!

diamondc said...

Joyce: What a fun post.
Thank-you for sharing with us.

Catherine

mackyton said...

That’s a gorgeous red dress. I have been looking for dresses for my birthday party and for my prom night. This is going to be perfect for the prom night. Can you tell me from where she got it from? It was lovely going through this post and I think it is time I plan a get together with everybody. I will book venue NYC for a good party.