Followers

Saturday, March 3, 2018

Feb News

February was a short month, flying by for me. I worked a lot and seem to not stitch as much as I would have liked. I am making progress on "A Good Marriage" by Lizzie Kate. This will be for my daughter as she is getting married in November 2018.


We are excited to add to our family. He is a real net guy. This picture was made at their engagement party the end of January. 
I also did finish another of the birds from the Button Up Series. I have now stitched 8 of them.
     “June Goldfinch” The Button Up Birdies #4- by Cathy Jean-The Victoria Sampler

I also attended my sorority's (Beta Sigma Phi) Masquerade Gala in February. It was held at the Wyndhasm Hotel in Houston. Several stay at the hotel for the night and have breakfast together before going home. It was as fun time.

Now as we welcome in March and the start of Spring, hopefully we will find time to stitch more.
Live life to the fullest with love and fun.
Joyce


7 comments:

Deb said...

Wonderful stitching! Lovely couple, congrats to DD. Great update!

Rhona said...

Lovely stitching. What a perfect design for your daughter. Congrats to all.

blueladie said...

What a blessing to add to your family. I love the goldfinch. Of course I love them all. Have enjoyed seeing them stitched. :) Cathryn

Mary said...

Such a cute couple! I love all your bird stitches and the design is lovely for your daughter.

DJ said...

How wonderful to have a new member of your family! Best wishes to everyone!! Your stitching is lovely, I especially love the little birds. Looks like your Sorority party was fun....I belonged to a sorority while I was in college too. Lifelong friends and sisters. I enjoyed your post!!

diamondc said...

What a sweet looking couple, congratulations on having him as an addition to your family.
Love the Button Up Series.
The Good Marriage design is sweet.
What fun to meet up with old friends from the past.

Blessings
Catherine

Astrids dragon said...

What a sweet stitch for your daughter and future son-in-law.
All of your birds look great, I love the finishes.
It looks like you girls know how to have a good time, what fun!