Followers

Saturday, August 19, 2017

August blog update

August in Texas is hot, hot and hot. It is the perfect time to stay in and stitch. I have made progress on a number of my projects in my rotation. Here they are.
    Christmas Animals – Heaven And Earth

      “N”  Needle - Stitcher’s  Alphabet – Brookes Books
I have now finished A-N on my afghan


     July ”Larkspur ”  Flower Of The Month series– Ellen Maurer Stroh

      “June” Doodle 2015 – Blueladie Designs

      August Baseball Snowman- Snowman Series–Vermillion-Stitched  

      November Weather Poems-Sue Cook-Britian’s #1 Crossstitch Magazine-2000 issues

         Snowman and Friends Christmas Stocking – Gold Collection Kit

 August” Calendar Girl Series-Little House Needleworks
 “Texas Coral(IndianPaintBrush)Flower”–The 12 Days of Texas Christmas Series -Redbird Designs
       “Caroling Quartet” #3 Hometown Holiday Series-Little House Needleworks

      “May Bluebird” The Button Up Birdies #4- by Cathy Jean-The Victoria Sampler

      Snowman Towel- Border Bonanza –Cross My Heart

 Also, enjoyed the FBYRA rodeo, My granddaughter, Anna, competed in barrel racing and pole bending. She did finish in the top 10 in barrels She also competed in the Rodeo queen contest with 7 other young ladies. She didn't win, but is a great young lady and always does her best.








Have a great week, stay cool and safe.
Find a lot of stitching time,
Joyce


8 comments:

DJ said...

What a lovely young lady, thank you for sharing pictures of her endeavors and it is a big deal to make it into the top 10...you should be so proud of her! My goodness you have been busy with your stitching! All of it is so lovely, but my favorite is the Christmas Animals. I have drooled over that pattern for a while now, and it's fun to watch it come to life.

Iris said...

Joyce all your stitching is beautiful. I can't imagine how you keep so many projects in your rotation. I can barely keep 2 going.

The pictures of your Granddaughter are wonderful.

Stay cook in that Texas heat.

blueladie said...

Your stitching is wonderful. I really like them all. The Heaven and Earth piece will be gorgeous when it's finished. :) Cathryn

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

More lovely stitching, Joyce. I think Christmas Animals is my favourite in your rotation at the moment. It's lovely to read about Anna and her rodeos. May she continue to ride safely.

Deb said...

Beautiful stitching! Anna has grown up so much! Congrats to Anna for her accomplishments.

Anne said...

Thanks for sharing your granddaughters excellent talent! Lovely! And I so love all your stitching as well! Happy stitching! :)

Mouse said...

wow fantastic photos of your granddaughter and well done in her getting to the top ten ... progress is coming along in all of your stitching too :) love mouse xxxx

RJ said...

Lovely photos of your pretty granddaughter, Joyce. And your stitches are looking great too. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever