Followers

Thursday, December 1, 2016

The Twelve Days of Christmas at The Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe

Nancy at The Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe is at it again this year.
Welcome to The Twelve Days of Christmas at The Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe. Each year I have the pleasure of playing Santa and giving away a gift each day for twelve days. If you are new to my blog I will explain how it works.

For the next twelve days I will tell you each day what the gift will be. You can enter each day. You must be a follower. Click to follow by Faithful Friends at the right. You must post a comment each day that you want to enter. Post on your blog , stitching group or Facebook and get 100 more entries!
Then, starting on the 13th, I will announce the winner for each day through the 24th. You will need to check back to see if you were a winner as I truly don't have time to hunt you down! lol
Posting each day for 24 days in December keeps me busy enough.
I ship worldwide so all my followers can enter.

Today's gift is your favorite colors of floss!! You tell me your favorite colors and I will send a nice selection in a gift box for you. Floss is always the favorite give-away around here. The winner will be drawn and announced on the 13th so be sure to check back.

No comments: