Followers

Monday, September 12, 2016

Blog updated with finish and framed finish

I stitched a lot on Jo Little Women Series by Brookes Books this past week, so my niece could get it framed while her Michaels 70% coupon was still good. She just picked up Meg and what a pretty frame she chose. The framer at Michaels was so thrilled to be able to frame this series.

Next to stitch is "Beth"
I did get stitched a little progress on other WIPs this past week.
     “It is Snow Cold” Ornament -#8  2012 Ornament Series-Littlehouse Needleworks
  
     Snowman and Friends Christmas Stocking – Gold Collection Kit
   October  Weather Poems-Sue Cook-Britian’s #1 Crossstitch Magazine-2000 issues
I also finished stitching a kitchen towel for my friends Church fall bazaar.
The design is a Thanksgiving design from Blueladie Designs.
I also took part in an unfinished ornament exchange in the Friendly Stitchers Group. We stitched something and sent it to a partner with the finishing fabric. This is how I finished the one (Friendship Quilt) I received from Mary and the one I stitched(a fall theme) and sent to her.

That's it for this week.
Have a great week.
Joyce
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful stitching - your Little Women series is gorgeous!

Grandma Luvs2DP said...

Awesome progress on your pieces! I love the framing of the Little Women Series. I like the piece you sent in the exchange and the piece you finished!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Lovely framing on 'Meg'.

KimM said...

Lovely stitching and grand finishes!
xxx

Deb said...

Great update! Never seen the snowman pattern before. Very cute!

Sara said...

Your Little Women Series is stunning, of course the framer would love to finish that off :)
And so many lovely projects you have on your hands at the moment :)

diamondc said...

Joyce: The Little Women series is one I have never seen before, all your stitching is wonderful.

Blessings
Catherine

Desiree Ehleiter said...

Love all your fall/Thanksgiving themed stitching! So productive.