I do still work for a CPA doing taxes and accounting. Of course, our busy time has begun. Cross Stitching is my way of relaxing in the evenings. Here are pictures of my progress of WIPs and my birthday.
1. “May Calendar Girl Series-Littlehouse Needleworks
1. “Meg March” from Little Women-Brookes Books
My niece discovered I had this series, so I am stitching it for her. She is a junior high librarian who loves my crossstitch and already has 2 of my cross stitch hanging(The Bookshelf and the Library (Littlehouse Needeworks) in her office at her school.
1. “My House” #1 Hometown Holiday Series-Little House Needworks
1. October Weather Poems-Sue Cook-Britian’s #1 Crossstitch Magazine-2000 issues
1. “Sleepy Kittens” – Sunset Kit-finishing stitching for Cheryl
Sleigh Bells Ring” Ornament -#4 2012 Ornament Series-Littlehouse Needleworks
1. Snowman and Friends Christmas Stocking – Gold Collection Kit
1. Texas, ropin’ and ridin’”–The 12 Days of Texas Christmas Series -Redbird Designs.
My Birthday: with my granddaughter, Anna
Lamar Consolidated high school class of 1958
We are a great group of young citizens.
See you next week.