Followers

Monday, September 7, 2015

Weekly Update

This past week was a slow week of stitching. It seems life events with family and friends and work came before stitching. I did manage extra stitching on Texas Signs of Spring, which will be a birthday gift Oct. 5. We celebrated my GS 21st Birthday on Sept  3 and 4th. Here are my pictures for the week.“Sleepy Kittens” – Sunset Kit
1.     Texas Signs of Spring #2 – Redbird Designs
15    “These Boots Are Made for Walkin” – Bobbie G Designs.com
 This will be a Christmas Gift for my cowgirl granddaughter.
Here are a few pictures of my GS's 21st Birthday Party
Of course, I am one proud grandmother.
 Friends enjoying good friendship
 One proud Mom
 Little sister and cousin enjoying the party.
 
Have a good week


4 comments:

Deb said...

Great update!
Such a lovely family!

mbroider said...

Love those kittens!! So many WIPs, how do you manage!!

Tiffstitch said...

Great progress and photos!

diamondc said...

Your Grandson is so handsome, Happy Birthday to him.
Love your projects, These Boots Are Made For Walking looks very interesting.

Blessings
Catherine