Followers

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Weekly Update

First, I would like to send my prayers to an online stitching friend's family and friends. Deborah Faris Bryant from Debbie's Cross Stitch blog passed away this week. Her blog was so much fun to read and watch her progress. She always had something great to say to my blog and we had fun watching each other's progress as well as many others. I never had the chance to met her in person, but felt like we were friends though our blogs and facebook. Rest in peace, Debbie.

I was able to make progress on several of my WIPs this past week. Life left me along after work each evening and I was able to stitch and stitch. I even finished another of my Redbird Designs.
Here are pictures of my progress on the WIPs.
1.     “Bluebonnet Blooms-Redbird Designs/

Also this will go with the other Bluebonnet Country I stitched last year
 
I also finished another greeting card using another of Blueladie Doodles

1.     Garden Of Joy-Friendly Stitchers Sal 2009 -completed  40 Squares Of 52
 
June  Weather Poems-Britian’s #1 Crossstitch Magazine
  1.     April “Sweet Pea” Flower Of The Month series – Ellen Maurer Stroh-Stitched  Jan and Feb and March

 
1.     June-Graduation Snowman- Snowman Series – Vermillion- Stitched  Jan ,Mar, April, May,Nov, Dec

 
1.     Joy and Peace-#9 2011 Ornament series - LittleHouse Needleworks

 
1.     Snowman and Friends Christmas Stocking – Gold Collection Kit

 
1.      “February” Calendar Girl Series-Littlehouse Needleworks

Have a great week and enjoy life at whatever comes your way.


 


9 comments:

Tricia T said...

Joyce, I just love watching your projects take shape. The Snowman and Friends stocking is really coming along now!!

Tricia

Unknown said...

Your work is lovely, Joyce! Great job.
My condolences to you on the passing of your blogging friend.
Blessings, Donna

Jennifer said...

My goodness you have a lot in the works. They all look lovely. I was very surprised about Debbie. She was a sweet lady, always loved reading her blog and the comments she left on mine. Heaven gained a new angel.

Deb said...

Congrats on your finishes!
Beautiful WIP's!
Had hoped that Deb would recover. She will be missed.

Mouse said...

lovely stitching as always ... you are on a roll with them all .... it was sad to hear the news re Debbie ... love mouse xxxx

cucki said...

It's so sad to hear about debbie
Your projects are so beautiful
Big hugs x

Annie said...

All your stitching is beautiful! Another great update.

Karen said...

Impressive that you are able to work on so many projects at once. Envious!

Jo said...

oooh I love the Bluebonnet Blooms. Great work on your other stitching, the Snowman and Friends is really coming along xx