Followers

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Weekly Update

What a wonderful week I have had. First there were 5 ladies that went on our road trip to the new ABC stitchery shop in Spring, TX. Of course we all added to our stash. It was fun to go to a shop and see the items in person. We have missed our shop in Richmond since it closed. After shopping, we then had lunch and back home(an hour trip). We did a lot of visiting and looking forward to the next time. Then I spent Thanksgiving at my daughter's with family. We ate and played Spades and had a wonderful afternoon together. I have sent my last ornament exchange and Secret Santa Gift off. Now to finish up on a few more ornaments that will be gifts this year. I have given the first ornament- Redbirds Rejoice-Blue Ribbon designs as a gift to the lady I work for. She had commented that she liked an ornament with the date on it each year and of course I date mine. She was proud of it.
I have finished another greeting card-February Doodle-Blueladie Designs. I plan to do the whole year as greeting cards. Check her website out at www.blueladiedesigns.com . Here are my pictures of the completed cards and the WIP items.
February Doodle Greeting Card - Blueladie Designs
Snowy Nights ornament-The Prairie Schooler
JCS 2010 Christmas issue

Have a peppery Texas Christmas-#2 in the 12 days of a Texas Christmas
Redbird Designs.

Hallelujah ornament-#8 2011 series-Littlehouse Needleworks

Joy Tree ornament-M Designs
JCS 2005 Christmas ornament issue

Red Birds-Marie Barber
JCS nov/dec 2011
stitched more on the leaves and berries this week.

I also gave my niece "The Library" Littlehouse Needleworks
She will have it framed to go with the "Bookshelf" hanging in her library office at the junior high she is school librarian. She said she told everyone that the empty spot was for The Library.
Now for some pictures of my Granddaughter competing with The Rusty Spurs Riding Club.












Wishing everyone a wonderful Holiday Season
Joyce
 
 
 

3 comments:

Deb said...

Beautiful progress and finish!
Anna has great balance in her seat.

Linda said...

Your stitching is beautiful as always Joyce and you get so much done each week. Loved the pics of Anna.

Linda

Denise SA said...

Thank you for sharing . The card is very pretty