Followers

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Weekly Updated blog

Another week has passed and Summer is here. Texas is hot. My daughter gave me grandson, Christopher a Graduation party on Saturday. With 25+ guests, a fun time was had by all. I have to share a picture of the table, my daughter, sat up. She is one proud Mother. Also, I am also a very proud Grandmother. I did finish stitched and framed my Fireman picture for his gift. My picture is not very good, got the glass glare, but you can see it anyway. He was proud of it.



Fireman by Heinzeit
I also finished stitched and made into a pillow ornament a Thanksgiving Wreath. It will go with another Thanksgiving one I stitched in 2011. I finished them with the blanket stitch, not very good at it, but I like them and they are for me.
They are from Holidays All Year-by Dimensions
Here are the WIPs progress on the others I stitched on this past week.
Snowman and Friends Christmas Stocking-Gold Collection Kit
I backstitched some on the lantern.
 
The Alphabet Sampler Book
page 13/16 

The Halloween house-Ursula Michaels
SAL with Linda at http://bengelcatlover10.blogspot.com and others
 
The Gingerbread Village ornament-LittleHouse Needleworks
4th in the 2011 series.

Red Birds-Marie Barber
JCS magazine nov/dec 2011
I stitched a little more on the tail of one of the Red Birds.
Have a wonderful week all.
Joyce
 
 
 

 

7 comments:

EvalinaMaria said...

Congratulations!
The pictures and stitching is lovely, well done!

Deb said...

Congratulations to your grandson and his graduation! Has been fun to see him grow up and turn into such a nice young man.
WIP's look lovely and the harvest pillows are adorable!

blueladie said...

Great stitching, Joyce. Congratulations to your grandson and every wish for a bright future. Your graduation gift for him turned out really well. :) TFS.
Cathryn

Linda said...

Wow Joyce, you got a lot done on HH. Great photos and progress on the other pieces.

Linda

Meari said...

Congrats on your DGS's graduation. Looks like a great party.

Your stitching is beautiful.

Carolyn NC said...

Congrats to your grandson! Lovely get-together. Wonderful stitching!

SoCal Debbie said...

The Thanksgiving Wreath is so pretty! The Christmas Stocking looks wonderful with the backstitching. You've got a ghost and skeleton done already! HH looks amazing!