Followers

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Weekly Update on WIP's progress

First, again let me say Thanks to all my followers and to the ones that left comments for the Give A Way.
Jennie K aka library stitcher was the winner, but I have not heard back from her. I will give her until Wed and then I haven't heard from her, I will draw again.
Here are pictures of the WIP's I stitched on the last week.
The Alphabet Sampler - With My Needle - almost finished page 4 of 16

 Lizzie Kate's ABC's of Aging Artfully.
 February Violets - EMS - Almost can see the end of the tunnel.
 November Snowman - Vermillion
 Added a Dragonfly to my Garden of Joy.
 Letter C Stitchers Alphabet - Brooks . Stitching on an afghan
 The Old West LHN - Almost have finished stitching the first page of 2.
Have a great stitching week.

8 comments:

Jo said...

So much stitching, I wish I could stitch that fast. Your ABCs are looking wonderful as is your ASAW

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress on your wips. They all look lovely.

Vicky L said...

Great stitching!

mdgtjulie said...

You've made lots of progress. Great job, Joyce. Love your violets. And your dragonfly.

sharine said...

your wips are looking great i can't wait to see more of the snowman

Val said...

Lovely work as usual Joyce .... :)
Val x

Gillie said...

Such pretty violets, my favourite colour. You must stitch in your sleep! Congratulations to Grandson, lovely photographs.

MaryT said...

Love all of your stitching but especially the violets. Your needle is really smoking!! :)

Mary Louise in IN