Followers

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunday July 3rd Update

Happy 4th of July to all my USA stitching friends and Happy Summer/winter to all my International stitching friends. Our wseather here in Texas is Hot and Dry. A lot of the firework shows have been cancelled and a ban on buying fireworks as been put in place. Houston is still having their show, so will watch it on TV. My daughter is having a July 4th party this afternoon.
July is finding me packing as I am moving closer to my daughter(only a couple of miles)from Rosenberg to Richmond. I am downsizing from a two bedroom/2bath apartment to a one bedroom apartment with a sunroom. The sunroom will be my stitching/craft/compter and library room. I will put some pictures up after getting settled. My granddaughter has been helping me pack and we are getting a lot done. My grandson and his friends are moving me the last weekend in July.
I pack each evening and then stitch to relex. Here are pictures of my week of stitching.
 Sunday, I stitched on page 3 of The Alphabet Sampler Book-With My Needle.
I completed the border of the third panel of The Library LHN
 I started the last ornament of the LHN 2010 series. I plan to try to finish it as pictured with the red trim.
 More stitching completed on The February Violet-EMS. The colors are so pretty.
 I added a rabbit to My Garden of Joy.
 I joined the Monday Lizzie Kate stitching blog and started stitching on the ABC's of Aging Artfully.
 I completed the Dec Blue Snowman from the 2009 Vermillion Snowman series. This completes 6 in the series. I am using silver rub and buff on the frames.
 I have completed Jan, Feb, March, April and May. They are so neat.
 More stitching on The Old West LHN. This will be a birthday present for my nephew in Oct.
 This is the 2nd in the Button Up Birdie Series by Cathy Jean-Victoria Sampler. It is the December Cardinal. The colors are so pretty. I am using a light willow green 14ct aida for it.

22 comments:

Mouse said...

lovely stitching as always and soo glad you are getting hep with all the packing an moving :) enjoy your new place with the sun room :) love mouse xxxx

stitchesnscraps said...

Your stitching is lovely, as always! Your snowman is so cute! Can't wait to see you new place! Thanks for sharing!

Melissa

mdgtjulie said...

Wow, you have so much progress. I don't know how you have time to work on so many different things. Grats on all the progress, and on the finish. He's cute!!

Lesleyanne said...

Wow you have got loads done. Lovely projects. Your snowman is gorgeous. Good luck with your move. Look forward to seeing your pictures.

Karen said...

Goodness Joyce.... you certainly have your stitching basket full with some pretty projects! Love the alphabet WIP... very pretty.

happy stitching...and packing!

Cross Stitch Queen said...

I really like your stitching. The cardinal is so vibrant and I just think the violets are gorgeous.

I noticed that you signed up for Parsley's giveaway. It's awesome!

Thought you would like to know of two other giveaways that I have posted on my blog, http://betweenthestitches.blogspot.com

One of them is from my new blog http://thestitchersmarket.blogspot.com I am giving away Lizzie Kates new limited kit LIFE'S A BEACH.

I would appreciate a shout-out on on your blog of the giveaways.

Please pass by if you are interested. I would appreciate your friendship on my blog.

By the way, how did you get your blog to look so great wth the font? I am still learning.....

Good luck! Maria

Jane said...

Hi Joyce
Just found your blog on the Lizzie Kate Lovers site which I do belong to but have been a bit lazy recently and am overdue to contribute again!
Love your blog, such beautiful stitching ~ colours and fabrics ~ and your family memebers take great pictures.
Look forward to seeing more and good luck with your move ~ hope everything finds its way from A to B.
Jane
(Buttons & Stitches x x x)

Anonymous said...

valium generic valium cheap no prescription - valium grapefruit side effects

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam valium expired - side effects to diazepam

Anonymous said...

xanax generic what will 1mg xanax do - xanax 9 mg

Anonymous said...

buy ativan online effects of ativan and alcohol - ativan discount coupons

Anonymous said...

buy ativan online ativan dosage dental - ativan for alcohol detox

Anonymous said...

diazepam 10mg diazepam side effects forum - diazepam rectal gel side effects

Anonymous said...

ativan drug generic drug ativan - ativan withdrawal relief

Anonymous said...

soma no prescription soma order status - ativan soma drug interactions

Anonymous said...

buy soma carisoprodol joint pain - buy soma watches

Anonymous said...

buy valium online description of valium high - how does a valium high feel

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online price of generic ambien cr - ambience mall gurgaon bowling alley

Anonymous said...

soma online carisoprodol mechanism - how to buy somatropin in canada

Anonymous said...

valium antidepressant valium no prescription overnight - cheap generic valium online

Anonymous said...

order ambien without prescriptions when is generic ambien cr available - ambien cr generic drug

Anonymous said...

valium pill valium glaucoma - effects of valium during pregnancy