Followers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday May 22th Update

Good morning all. A wonderful day here in Texas and I just read a great saying which I would like to share with you:
The world is not ending today. It is just being rebooted. Please be sure your security software is up to date. Run a full scan of your life and remove any malicious files which may be damaging your joy, stealing your hope, or slowing down your blessings. If you need more instructions, please refer to the users manual which is readily available or put your hands together, bow your head and contact tech support"
Again this past week, I was able to put a few more stitches in my rotation pieces, as well as completing an ornament for the May-July exchange I am part of. It is being sent to Canada on Monday and then I will post a picture when Susan P. receives it.
 I stitched a little on the pheasant's tail below the rabbit this week. The is Christmas Animals -HEAD, Stitching on 18ct Aida.
 This is the August Weather Poem that was in the Britain's No.1 CrossStitcher Magazine in 2000. I have completed July and will do all 12 of them.
 I am now adding the beads on the letter "A". Have a few more white one and then the border done with green beads. I am putting the Stitcher's Alaphet on an afgan, which will take a little while, but will get done. The afghan is 18 ct.
 This is my first 28ct piece and I am still in wow mood that I am able to do it. My daughter is excited about receiving it when I am finished. It is GOLF-Hinzeit. I have the frame ordered by my LNS from Kay's Frames to complete it.
 I added another square to my Garden of Joy Friendly Stitchers SAL 2009. The kitten is being protected from the rain with an umbrello.
 I started stitching my 11th Christmas Card for 2011 holiday season. It is a kit and comes card and enevlope and the stitching is 18ct. aida
I am ready to add the large leaves to the followers on the second page of my Alphabet Sampler Book.
This is being done on 18 ct Linen(my first Linen piece)

6 comments:

blueladie said...

WTG Joyce in keeping up with your rotation. I sadly, have not. LOL. Love your pieces. Well-done. Also love that re-boot comment. It's really making the rounds. :D Cathryn

Mouse said...

Love how you manage to keep up with your rotations :) love the reboot saying had a good giggle when I read it :)take care and happy stitching love mouse xxxx

mdgtjulie said...

Love the reboot saying. It's cute. And grats on all your progress. Everything looks good.

Rita said...

All your wips are beautiful, Joyce! Lots of stitching! :-)

Kathy said...

Oh my you ahve some awesome pieces in your rotation. I can't wait to see more progress.

Thank you for your comment on my blog.

Kathy
and Rory too

Angie said...

lovely progress