Followers

Monday, August 19, 2013

Weekly Update

A day late posting, but I am here today. Sunday afternoon was spent enjoying watching my granddaughter ride at her monthly riding club. She did really well, improving all the time.
This week I am house sitting and providing a taxi to and from the riding stables as my daughter is out of town on business this week. I have completed backstitching the 33 line poem and am down adding a row of small roses at the top. It will be framed in a 12x16 frame and given to our women of the year beginning day next Saturday. I will have a picture next week of the finished item to show. Here are pictures of my week of WIPs progress.
The Alphabet Samplings Books-With My Needle
page 15 of 16 pages finished.
 
Snowman and Friends Christmas Stocking-Gold Collections Kit
Southwest-August ornament
Redbird Designs

February Doodle by Blueladies Greeting Card
This will be a Valentine or I Love You Card
Check the Blueladies website out as they have many great designs.
Subscribe to their newsletter and get a free design each newsletter, also.

The Halloween House-Ursula Michaels
and other ladies. Linda has finished her Halloween House and it looks really good. I now have the one side of the house stitched.

Redbirds-Marie Barber
JCS nov/dec 2011
A few more stitches on the female redbird stitched.

Have a great week.
 

12 comments:

Gillie said...

I am getting excited about seeing the finished Alphabet book! Definitely my favourite!

Drive carefully, Ms Taxi!

Linda said...

Great progress Joyce. I really like the Red Birds.

Linda

Vicky L said...

Great stitching!Looks like you will have 2 more finishes soon.

Deb said...

Wonderful progress!

Denise SA said...

Your alphabet book is nearly finished cant wait to see it

Anonymous said...

Lovely stitching, so much progress (:

Manuela said...

Great progress, Joyce.

Have a nice week, Manuela

MaryT said...

Really nice stitching as always.

Mary Louise in IN

Pam in IL said...

Lovely stitching progress! Enjoy the time housesitting and being the taxi service for your granddaughter.

Rita said...

Beautiful progress!

SoCal Debbie said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your finished and framed poem! How exciting to be almost done with the Alphabet Samplings Book. Halloween House and Redbirds are both beautiful.

mdgtjulie said...

Some pretty things there, Joyce. Grats to the grandchild for her riding skills. I would love to go riding again, but I think I'm too heavy, sigh... (Not that I really care but...) I'm on break this week and playing a little bit of catch up. I hope you're doing well!!!