I discovered a new receipe for a Pumpkin Googy Butter cake and I baked it this morning.
I have completed 3 "Wine Glass" ornaments by Mill Hill, "The Toy Store"-Hometown Holiday series by Littlehouse Needleworks, giving me two of the series done. Diane has designed 9 so far in the series. It is a wonderful series and I am looking forward to stitching all of them. She has said that the next one in the series will be out in January.
Here are the WIPs I stitching on the last couple of weeks.
Christmas Animals – Heaven And Earth
I am starting to stitch the forest tree which is full of confetti stitches.
July Cowboy Snowman- Snowman Series–Vermillion
1. “May Calendar Girl Series-Littlehouse Needleworks
1. October Weather Poems-Sue Cook-Britian’s #1 Crossstitch Magazine-2000 issues
“Sleepy Kittens” – Sunset Kit
I am onto doing the backstitching
1. “Sleigh Bells Ring” Ornament -#4 2012 Ornament Series-Littlehouse Needleworks
1. Snowman and Friends Christmas Stocking – Gold Collection Kit
1. “Texas, ropin’ and ridin’”–The 12 Days of Texas Christmas Series -Redbird Designs.
That's it for this time.
Enjoy the holidays